Welcome to our FAQ section, where you'll find answers to common queries:
1. Extending Your Subscription
Learn how to renew your subscription with ease. Choose between payment by credit card or bank transfer to keep your services active.
- Credit Card Payment: On the subscription order page, choose your desired tariff (e.g., Tarif PREMIUM) and opt for "Payment by credit card." You'll be directed to the online payment gateway, and your subscription will auto-renew after payment.
- Bank Transfer: Select your preferred tariff (e.g., Tarif PREMIUM) on the Subscription Order page and pick the "Bank Transfer" option before submitting. A proforma invoice will be created for you, and your subscription will renew automatically upon successful payment.
2. Troubleshooting PDF Invoices- I cannot open a PDF invoice in Adobe Reader, the message "illegal operation inside a path" appears.
This issue is typically encountered with significantly outdated Adobe Reader versions, such as Adobe Reader 7 and earlier. These older versions, which have been unmaintained for more than five years, may pose security risks to your computer. Due to these concerns, we do not provide support for them. We highly advise upgrading to the most recent version of Adobe Reader for your safety and optimal performance.
3. Data Privacy and Third Parties
Concerned about your data? Rest assured, we don't store information from the forms you fill out, nor do we share your data with third parties.
4. Security of Your Invoice Data
Rest assured, there is no chance of any mishandling of personal or company data, as well as any other details included in your invoice. We secure the connection between your device and MyInvoiceOnline.co.uk using robust encryption via the HTTPS protocol, and any information you input when generating an invoice is not retained on our servers. Your data's privacy and security are our utmost priority.
5. Information Retrieval from ID Numbers
To obtain details regarding the economic entity's name and address, MyInvoiceOnline.co.uk leverages the resources of the publicly available ARES system (Administrative Register of Economic Entities). For further information about ARES, please explore additional resources.
6. Understanding IBAN and SWIFT
IBAN (International Bank Account Number) serves as a globally recognized bank account identifier, while the SWIFT code, occasionally referred to as BIC, provides a distinctive identification for banks in international financial transactions. These codes predominantly facilitate international payments, enabling smooth transactions both to and from overseas destinations.
7. Multilingual Invoices
Interested in a different language for your invoices? Contact us for translation options and integration into our application.
8. Password Recovery
Forgot your password? Simply visit the Forgotten Password Recovery page, input your account email, and receive immediate instructions.
9. VAT Queries
I've opted for an invoice without VAT. Why does it indicate "VAT payer" when I'm not one?
The label "VAT payer" appears when a VAT number is provided. However, as a non-VAT payer, you are not obligated to include your VAT number in your business transactions. Its primary purpose is for communication with the tax authorities. If you don't input a VAT number, the invoice will correctly display "VAT non-payer."